Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by contacting your insurance provider and asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Is psychological testing a covered service?
- Is approval required for psychological testing?
The following table lists the Insurance Companies that APSC has filed claims with in the past few years. Please check with our staff and with your insurance company to determine coverage. If your insurance company is not listed here, please call us so we can add it to our list and determine coverage for your policy.
DISCLAIMER: Inclusion of an insurance company in this list does not guarantee that particular services are covered, or that a particular insurance plan will pay for a claim. This table is a guide for coverage based on our experience.
It is the patients responsibility to know what their insurance policy covers.